CXCL6530 is a high-side power distribution switch, allow for +12V, +19V or +9.5V power-supply rail. The wrong input voltage protection function protects a wrong input of adapter insertion, when input voltage is out of the target input voltage range the IC is off. The CXCL6530 provides a short-circuit protection during power-up. When a short circuit is present before soft start, the IC will limit the output current at 300mA during dead short condition (VOUT<1V) unless the short circuit has been removed and the output voltage has risen above 1V. After power-up the OCP function prevents the IC from catastrophic failure from over-load and short circuit conditions. If an OC event is detected, the IC immediately shuts down the internal power switch and will initiate a new soft start cycle. The OCP tripping threshold is set by the external resistor on OCSET pin. Other features include an adjustable soft start time and a logic-controlled shutdown mode. The device is available in SOP-8P and TDFN3x3-10 Packages.
· Internal 40mW High-Side N-Channel MOSFET
· Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
· Wrong VIN Input Voltage Protection
· Short-Circuit Protection During Power-up (SCP)
· Adjustable OCP Threshold
· Adjustable Softstart Time
· Selectable VIN Monitor Voltage
· Shutdown Function
· Power Good Output
· Available in SOP-8P and TDFN3x3-10 Packages
· Lead Free and Green Devices Available (RoHS Compliant)
· LCD TV
· LCD Monitor
相关芯片选择指南 返回TOP 更多同类产品......